Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Lost In Austen

Hi Bookies!


I am not really a big fan of the television but I am a big fan of the modern television which we all know to be Youtube. Good thing about Youtube is we can simply type what we are looking for and it gives us options or chanels to watch. Now since I have been indulging myself with classic literature I am lucky enough to have found this marvelous series in Youtube entitled "Lost in Austen".



So if you are into romantic comedy...you NEED to watch this series of how a modern London girl ended up inside Pride & Prejudice! Total catastrophe but entirely funny!! There are a lot of twists in the story line as well so it surely is captivating! Here is the first episode and simply click onto the next. 

ENJOY!!!!


M.

1 comment:

Charles Ravndal said...

I've seen bits of the series on BBC Entertainment channel here. I like it, but too bad the airing time was quite early and I had classes.