Sunday, July 15, 2012

Parisian Chic

Once upon a time I wanted to be a fashion blogger. Now it really sounds a bit trivial for me anyway. I have been following fashion bloggers quite recently and the young has so much vigor in them, so much creativity it is inspiring. With that said I am not turning my pages and be a fashion blogger once again I did that before and I think it is not meant for moi. I'll stick to books...for now. I guess age and maturity has taught me little tricks of the fashion world and I want to share them with anyone who might be stopping by to read my blog.

This is my style philosophy. C'est Si Bon xxx

M.

4 comments:

Charles Ravndal said...

I'm an advocate of dressing your age and the video is a perfect example of that.

Speaking about fashion blogging, I always wanted to be a fashion blogger since I started blogging around 2005, but I never got the confidence to do it until now.

I'm not going to do a full fashion blog, but incorporate it in my personal blog as part of my reinvention from my long absence.

Mykee said...

Thanks Charles. You are one of the few bloggers that I am following and there is no doubting that you will do well.

Change and evolution is always part of growing.

Looking forward to your next post :)

Anastasiya Kononova said...

Nice post!!!!
:)

Mykee said...

Thanks Anastasiya :) Following your blog as well xxx