Thursday, November 1, 2012

Bliss is Here

 
 
 
Hello Bookies,
 
 
I know it has been quite a while since I have posted a new book review. I must admit that though I have not stopped reading I seem to have lost time in putting a review for you. Rest assured that I will be posting it real soon.
 
I simply believe that writing even if it is only a review comes to me like an inspiration. I just do not want to write a book review for the sake of writing one. I want to write a book review to inspire people to read as reading and writing has inspired me tremendously. I find my bliss in the sanctuary I call HOME and the sanctuary I find in the pages of a good book.
 
 
I hope all of you who find time to read my reviews will also find simple inspirations in whatever book that you are reading.
 
Always,
M. xxx
 
 
 
 


No comments: